Iphone is one of the best smartphones in the world. Currently Iphone has covered 25% market share and it’s popularity is all over the world.
Well if you are a Iphone user you must be aware of its functionality and in this post we are covering few of the tips and tricks to enhance your phone even better.
1. Save battery when it’s turning low
The most important part of your phone is the battery life. No matter how smart your phone is, better battery life is a very crucial thing. So here’s some settings to turn off during your last hours of your battery to enhance it’s time for few more hours.
- Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
- Settings > Bluetooth > Off
- Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Off
- Settings > General > Cellular > Enable 3G > Off
- Settings > Sounds > Vibrate on Ring & Silent > Off
- Settings > Brightness & Wallpaper > Auto-Brightness > Off
- Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calenders > Fetch New Data > off
2. Stop the music with timer
Do you have the habit of going to sleep with your music on? If yes then you must be aware that the music keeps playing the whole night even you are asleep draining the battery life. Well here is the easiest way to stop the music without any third party apps. You can stop the music with your phone’s timer. To do this, go to clock > Timer > When timer ends, at the bottom tap on the “Stop playing” Then set the timer to what minute or hour you want to play the music and stop it automatically.
3. Capture photos from your phone’s camera with your earphone.
Do you always fail to capture steady photos because your hands shakes too much? Here is a very simple solution to that. Just plug your earphones in your phone and capture photos with volume up or down key. Simple isn’t it?
4. Type Emoji with Shortcuts
How frequently do you use emoji but do not want to keep switching keyboards. Well here is the trick to type the emoji just with your keyboard. Here’s how to.
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add new keyboard > Emoji
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Add New Shortcut
- Insert a frequently Emoji in “Phrase”
- And in the text box “Shortcut” type a text for that emoji.
5. Easily Control the playing music through your earphone
Well you maybe aware that pressing the controller in the middle of the earphone once will pause your playing music. But did you know that you can double press the button the skip the song to the next song and triple press the button to go to the previous song.
Well, that’s it for now. If you have cool tips and tricks on Iphone, Comment below. Thanks for reading